Long Term Care
Specialized, comprehensive medical care and a warm, lively environment—you’ll find both at River Terrace Health Care Center. Within top-notch medical facilities, our tireless professionals offer personalized care to help residents optimize their physical health. At the same time, they strive to help residents achieve optimal independence and maintain choices while benefitting from professional attention.
Residents have access to a full complement of physical, social and recreational opportunities, as well as a variety of services and amenities. Forget your notions of nursing homes. At The Woodlands Health Center at River Terrace Estates, we seek to help our residents maximize their quality of life … while providing maximum peace of mind for their loved ones. The Woodlands Health Center is more than skilled care for seniors—it’s a lifestyle free from worry.
Because River Terrace is a retirement community providing care along the entire continuum, residents can receive skilled nursing care while a spouse or loved one is nearby in an independent living residence or assisted living. The Woodlands Health Center at River Terrace Estates offers direct admittance for short-term or long-term care with no entrance fee, and Medicare is available.
- 24-hour Licensed Care with an Emergency Response System
- Medication Administered by Licensed Personnel
- Rehabilitation Services - Occupational, Speech, Physical, and Cognitive therapies
- Restorative Programs by Trained Certified Nursing Assistants
- Respite, Long-Term, and Hospice Care
- Specialized Care and Amenities for Memory Support
- Pain Management and Wound Care Treatment
- IV Management
- Catheter Care
- Oxygen Therapies
- A Restaurant-style Dining Room with Chef-prepared Meals
- Activities and Programs that Encourage Social Interaction and Resident Participation
- Podiatry, Dental, Audiology and Optometrist Services
- The Corner Shoppe General